Sunday, June 13, 2004

Hmmm. Euro 2004 has started. And Greece has just beaten Portugal. Heh. Apparently Nic had a craving for portugese eggtarts after the match. Frm wat I noe, most girls will be supporting England, cos of Beckham/Lampard etc etc. Bleagh. I'm going to go out on a limb and back the Czech Republic to win. Remember, you heard it here first.

---

Still have not got down to revision yet. And chem mock exam is on 24 June. Oh well, I'm used to taking an exam while knowing nothing. I must have some dumb luck to keep avoiding the dreaded F9.

---

Went to Bugis on monday. Mom forced me to go shop for clothes. Haha. stuff there so ex. In the end only bought 3 shirts. The stuff is getting lamer n lamer. Kind of like my jokes.

---

Cheryl just asked me to help her find buyers for an Xbox. Apparently her dad just told her to go sell it. *Shamless ad* XBOX for sale(abt 300). If interested, contact me with the tagboard*points right*, or call me at 91501035. I'm not sure if there are like controllers n games tt come along tho.

---

So bored at home. I think I'll go out later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home