Friday, July 16, 2004

Had a really bad week. Think I'll just spend my weekend hibernating in my room. Sleep is good.Ecspecially after the incident involving Ms Tang, I don't wanna be thinking too much.
 
---
 
Skipped promotion ceremony today. Din wanna wear the tacky and uncomfortable rc uniform. And even if I wanted to, I forgot where I put it anyway. Hehe. The only part I can find is the beret. So yeah, I've given up at least 1 cca point. An argument can be made that I didn't deserve the promotion too. Which is true, to say the least.
 
---
 
School really is crap nowadays. Wong Li Meng can't teach A maths for nuts. And relative velocity is really, really hard. Still can't understand it. I'll just wait for Kelvin to teach it. He's my Amaths teacher. Just feel like giving up. Head's in a muddle. Can't organize my thoughts. Can't even organize the papers on my table. Sigh.
 
-Wilfred, who is afraid of big animals
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home