Saturday, July 10, 2004

Okay, highlights of the week.

Kelvin Ng thinks Nicholas is a flirt. Think of that. Nicholas. A flirt. Hee. I snigger like a schoolboy just thinking of it. And it all started because of a little note that *xxx* passed to Mr Ng to pass to Denys instead of me. Apparently he dosen't trust me anymore after I told Leck about *xxx*.

---

Wenhao staring at his hand and asking "Is this my left hand?" Priceless.

---

Today was Eng mock exam day. Done it too many times. Do until bored. To the point that I don't even know what I'm writing anymore. Well, more mock exams=more mass lectures in the auditorium. Gotta enjoy the aircon.

---

Acid came back from his 1st 3 weeks of NS today. Listened to him for about an hour. Laughing all the way. He told me about how he completed 2.4km in 4 minutes with an injured back...
























































... in a landrover. What the hell?

---

Had a chance to sit down and listen to my week-old anime soundtracks. Hmmm. I just happened to choose those that have lots of English songs in it. Not my cup of tea, but still nice. Country and jazz mainly. Easy listening. Good stuff.

-Wilfred, who has a cool tongue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home