Friday, July 02, 2004

School's open. And I take back what I said about it being not soon enough.

---

Firstly, I found out that Mr "Trigo King" Phua. Would be taking over both emaths AND amaths lessons for 2 weeks. Crap. Listening to his lesson is like watching a germany soccer match. The only thing it's good for is to cure insomnia. Okay, maybe it's not so bad. Still, it is pretty boring. Good thing he allows sleeping.

---

Then, I found out that Mr Thiuiwrgbwubv, er, Mr Thiru was actually collecting history homework. Crap. Now there's something you don't see every day.

---

1st week passed by like a gust of wind. You definitely feel it, but there's no impact whatsoever.

---

Switched the lyrics at the top of the blog. Hmmm. I still need some good midis.

---

Comp at home broke down. Using a laptop now. And it's only capable of connecting at the speed of a 56k modem. It's better than nothing I guess.

-Wilfred, who is horrendous at anything artistic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home