Saturday, July 24, 2004

Hmmm. Pretty interesting week. Started off with lunch+dinner+next days breakfast at seoul garden with Andrew "handsome monster" Ong, Wilbur "My brain is a sponge" Lua and Marcus "Nabei I got 98 for amaths" Ng. First Andrew took a good 45 minutes to find an atm so he could draw money. Upon reaching Seoul Garden, we realized that we had to pay for our own cups. So we could get drinks. The bill came up to $45. Dayum. The ice cream tubs train your strength better than pull up bars. Pulled so hard that the whole freezer unit moved around. Seriously. Wilbur took 10 minutes to get 2 scoops of chocomint ice cream. Anyway, we started heating up the stove. Took about 20 minutes to warm up. Went to get food in the meantime. First thing I went after was stuff to add to the soup. Then Andrew reminded me I wasn't there to eat yong tau foo. Heh. So I started grabbing some szechuan chicken and black *cough* pepper *cough* beef. The beef cooked really fast but I couldn't figure out when the chicken was properly cooked. Then we started tossing stuff into the soup. Really salty cos we forgot to add veggies. When we finally did they couldn't go in properly. At this point of time Andrew and I went to get some prawns and meat for the soup. After a while we realized the meat stock was running low. So Wilbur went to "get some chicken". He came back with a plate full of garlic chicken. I got a mouthful of garlic. Anyway, we realized that 1) The prawns weren't shelled, 2) We ran out of soup and 3) I can't crack eggs for nuts. So we asked for another jug of soup and also pledged to outlast everyone at the restaurant. Some of the VS sec3s were there also. We eventually walked out at about 7.20 after 1)finishing our game of scrabble, 2) our soup had started tasting bitter and 3) Our spoons got taken away by a waiter pretending to clear the plates. Wilbur forgot his bag and we had to wait for him. wahahaha.

---

Racial harmony day on wednesday. Funny stuff. Stood by and laughed watching classmates play traditional kampong games. Zul's chapteh moment=hilarious.

---

Had physics prac after sch on friday. Golden.

Wenhao: *looks into basket* Hey Denys, where's my cock?

Everyone laughed at hearing that. Wenhao is hilarious.

Later on....

Denys: *checks experiment* Hey Wenhao, you forgot to return my cock.

And then there was me.

Me: (asking attendant) zhe4 xie1 fang4 zai4 na2 li3??(where do I put this)
A: Fang4 zai4 ni3 de3 lan2 li3.(put it into my basket)
Me: *looks for basket* Wo3 de3 lan3 eh?(where are my private parts?)

That makes it two weeks in a row I've done something stupid during physics prac.

---

Chem practical on tuesday. How screwed up. Everything was a white ppt in a colourless solution. I managed to dirty myself with some KMnO4 solution. I love FeSO4. It cleans stains. Yippie. And I have no idea how to smell for gases.

-Wilfred, who listens to 'trash' as branded by others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home