Sunday, August 15, 2004

Yay. Internet at home got working at home. Somehow. So now I'm typing in the comfort of home.

---

Physics mock exam. Pretty fine, surprisingly. No overwhelmingly difficult questions. I'll probably still fail though, due to some issues with significant figures, key words and carelessness.

---

I won't be retaking my chinese. That's right, I'll be having free periods while other people are trying to get another 2 points for a subject they may not even be taking. I just don't think slogging to improve my chinese grade(which is still a B4) is worth it considering the extra time I'll have to practice other subjects(amaths, history, chem, physics). Besides, there are people dropping after getting a C6, so I don't feel too bad, even though I think the B4 on my O level cert will look kinda ugly and that I will regret not retaking it. Sigh....Life is full of choices.

---

Just watched the Malaysian Idol trailer, as well as some of the videos of auditions. ownage. I hate to say it, but M.Idol>Singapore Idol. Even if the lemon tree guy was pretty funny. I'll post a link to the site sometime soon.

---

So many mocks next week. Tue, Fri and Sat taken. Maybe I should go *slaps myself* I should go study. Or should I? Right now I have an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other.

-Wilfred, who is very indeci...yes, indecisive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home