Friday, August 13, 2004

The internet crashed out under me at home. Now at Wilbur's house. So updates will get less frequent. Apologies to all my fans. :P

---

Got a B4 for chinese. Felt pretty bad. Was kinda expecting a B3 or better. Budden all the gd ppl hu always get A1 for chi got a B3. So yea. Haha. Dunno whether to retake ornot. Free periods are good. Shaving points is also good. hmmm. Oral got merit. So chance of doing better is pretty gd if I dun screw up.

---

I have an electric guitar for sale. Priced about $150. Vantage guitar. Pretty gd condition. Those interested tag here------>

---

National Day break was good. Singapore Idol was better. Pretty entertaining. I tink I'll go join nex yr. Get to appear on tv. Wheeeee.

-Wilfred, who lives under a rock where it comes to anything IT