Friday, September 10, 2004

Revision, is, surprisingly enough, going quite well. If only I could get myself to start revising SS. Lit seems easy compared to that. I seem to know everything I tried to revise for sciences. I think that's why it's called revision. It's strange how you think you know everything then walk out of the examination hall cursing. I'll be needing a lot of luck to scrape into a jc for the 1st 3 months. Not gonna waste it playing basketball till the prelims are over.

---

Got back chem mock yesterday. Got scolded by Mr Wong. Why? cos' I couldnt get an A1 because of some stupid mistakes. Oh well. A mock exam is to see how well you can do without studying. And I got an A2. Yay. Some tips for chem.

1) For energy change graph, you only need ONE arrowhead. I drew two, and got 1 mark cut off for that.

2) Bring a curved ruler/french curve. I didn't think I'd need it. So, I was pretty surprised when I used the graph paper. Again, 2 marks off for a crooked curve.

3) Organic chem is important. Probably makes up 10-15% of the written portion. I got almost the whole question wrong. And all the mcqs relating to it.

Will come up with more after I read the paper again.

-Wilfred. People thinks he's mugging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home