Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The A maths paper 2.....wasn't hard, but with me being me, well, can't say I'll be doing very well. I'll know how well I did by this week. If I receive a call saying that I'll have to be in school on monday, I'm screwed. Simple as that. Now I shall try to predict my marks.

EL- B3
CL- B4
Phy- C6, maybe worse
Chem- D7
Lit- B3
Hist- C5
Emaths- B4
Amaths- C5

adding up to a whopping total of....25. Yup, that sounds about right. I'll probably be way off the mark though.

---

Lit. My mortal enemy. I shall confront thy tomorrow, and chase thee like fell and cruel hounds till the end of the twelfth night, when I shall stand triumphant upon the vile paper with a pen in one hand and quotes in the other.

Okay, not really. I think I'll fail horribly. Mrs De hates me.

-WiL. Just. Not. Bothering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home