Saturday, October 02, 2004

Went to eat dinner wif pskl people 2dae. Jo conned us into spending $17 on a buffet which we were forced to leave early because she was feeling cold. Too much iced water, yeah? After that went dunno where to play pool. So funny. Most of us couldnt play for nuts except Justin, who seemed to be rather pro, despite not being 16. One thing I learnt was that I have power, but no aim, much like my basketball. Some say you2 yong3 wu2 mou2. Other than tt, watching the girls attempt to play was rather funny. In total, we probably committed an average of 1 foul every 3 turns. That's how pathetic we were. Felt so ashamed that we left after about 45 mins. Oh, it was late too.

---

Practical with crazy wong later. Still haven't done his homework. Will find someone to help(read:lend) me when I get to school tomorrow.

-Wilfred, on a dose of caffeine