Friday, October 08, 2004

Righto. Firstly, the comp is down again, which means I'm stuck with 56k again. damn.

---

History moderation of 8 marks now means that I have pulled my l1r5 down further to 15. If Ms Tang decides that I have put in enough effort to get another mark, that will pull it further to 14, enough for me to (hopefully) slide into TJC's arts stream, where I can join their anime club whoopee. Ms Tang, If you're reading this, I have been tirelessly working on my physics so that I can achieve the distinction for the O levels. But first, you will have to boost my ego my pushing my grade to a B3 so that I will have the confidence to go from strength to strength and continue to pour my Heart and Soul into my physics in hopes of getting an A1.

---

Went for Amaths tuition on wed. I must have been somewhat sullen-faced when I told him I had an l1r5 of 16, cos he gave me the du lan look after the words came out from my mouth. Sitting with two people who fared worse than me did help me to regain some of my mood though.

---

Received the comfirmation slip for results today. They tell us to sign. But since Ms Tang told me I got a b3 when the paper said 64.0, I simply took a red pen and drew a big round circle around the grade, as well as my l1r5. My cca grade got messed up too. Apparently the department forgot to count the competitions, and all I had was 3 years worth of attendance and 2 points of rank( I didn't show up to get promoted). Oh well.

---

Was watching sg idol last night. Couldn't believe it. Jerry in? Christopher in? David out? What the hell. Just cos he isnt as cute dosent mean he should get out.

On a side note, I am hoping that Maia will just get out of sg idol. Just can't stand her for some reason. The same way I couldn't stand Fantasia. If Leandra, Taufik and Sylvester get voted out, I will stop watching. Those 3 seem like the only ones who had a credible chance of winning outside of David yeo.

To all christians: stop voting for Jerry dammit. Just because he thanked god for getting in. Sheesh.

---

Really need to kick up my gear. Os are coming. Must...get...ready...

-Wilfred, feeling cold.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home