Thursday, November 11, 2004

Bad news people. There will be no more hints coming from me due to my inferiority in these subjects: Physics, Chem, Amaths, history. seriously, I'm no good. Don't wanna give fake tips. lol.

---

It seems my holiday mood has already set in. 3 days have passed and I still have not touched my history book. crap. I will be studying China, Weimar and Gorby though, once I get down to it. Amaths just practice abit. Physics and Chem go school harass teachers. Sigh. Life is bad.

---

In world news, A man in America attempted to break into a house, and used his fist to break the window. He lacerated his wrist, and ended up calling 911 on himself, after he had taken everything he wanted and couldn't take the pain anymore. Idiot.

Also, A father-of-five in Romania wanted permanent contraception and did not know about vasectomy, so he superglued a condom to his penis. I fell off my chair laughing.

-Wilfred, caught in afternoon boredom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home