Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Glad told me today that history was on tuesday and not wednesday. It's a good thing because I would probably still be sleeping at home on tuesday had she not told me, but a bad thing because now I feel like I've been robbed of a free day. What a killjoy.

---

Went school today. Did some chem. And managed to clear up some things. Still have no idea as to what exactly is a reagent though. bleah.

A funny moment occurred when Andrew and I were taking a break at the canteen. Crazy Wong came to get some coffee, so he sat down with us for a while. That was when I was pretty stunned. Andrew, who himself is not small by any means, looked absolutely puny next to Mr Wong. I mean you could actually compare their shoulder width and realize that Andrew was trumped by at least a good 10cm both sides. It was hilarious.

There was nobody in the library today, save for the new china scholars (zhong guo ren) and a few sec4s. The rest must have been at home mugging for bio. Haha!

---

Also, feedback for my first attempt at singing has come back, and the responses are pretty average. Looks like Ronan Keating is not my niche. Time to go on to something else. Recommendations, anyone? I promise not to butcher the song. :)

-Wilfred, who is going to sleep in tomorrow due to studying through the night(rawr)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home