Monday, November 08, 2004

So, emaths is over. My result is set in stone. Not a thing I can do about it.

But somehow, I don't feel too bad. I mean, the questions were not easy, but i somehow managed to squeak an answer out. And they looked correct. Most scary was the tri-coloured circle question. phew. Think I minused one mark for the proving part. Had no idea how to do that.

Also, not very clear on the tree question. the part about the largest angle of elevation and shortest distance. I think my answers were around the region of 44.5 for distance and 23.something for angle. Anyone can comfirm with me?

There were also easy to do but tedious to work. Ecspecially the three companies question. I haven't written so many eggs in a long time. Crazy.

And then there was the graph. Most who know me know that I can't draw a decent curve for nuts, and my hand is about as steady as Bertrand on a balance beam. So, when they told me to draw a smooth curve, I knew 2 marks were down the drain already. As it turns out, my graph looks like a parang. it was not pretty. And my points were way off. my interqueartile range was (wth)19 and my medians were like 58 and 68 (something along that line, i remember they were 10 marks apart).

---

On a lighter note, I'm free till NEXT wednesday! whoopee! Never mind that I tripped over my blanket and fell face first on the floor this morning. I'm free!

-Wilfred. With nothing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home