Saturday, November 13, 2004

Not much happened today. Woke up late. Realized my mum was at home. So, I ate my lunch, and got the hell out of the house before she could start complaining/whining/nagging/ing. Yup, I hate it when my mother has energy to annoy me. sigh. Life is bad.

---

Went to school. Apparently, Ms Tang knows how to shout even in her smses. So Denys got scared into collecting my Physics paper for me, woth answer key. She didn't even mark it. lol. So John, Farand, Denys, Andrew, Sean and myself loafed around for abit, studying abt of physics and history. After John and Farand left, Wilbur came, and I asked him how to do an amaths qn i couldn't figure out after 1 hour of brain wracking. He couldn't do it in 5 minutes. conclusion: the question has something wrong. We went to play basketball. The volleyball idiots just HAD to take 3/4 of the court to practice though, which meant I couldn't practice 3 pointers. Damn.

Then it started to rain. The water pipes seemed to like Andrew's bag and his physics book. He had to shift it thrice just to not get it wetter. lol. We got trapped, and were reduced to playing lame games, such as "tossing the ball through the cool-looking bars that serve no read purpose without hitting any of them" and "who can toss the ball the lowest without hitting Wilfred's head".

And Denys turned into Medusa today, making stone statues out of myself, Wilbur and Andrew with his rendition of hip-hop dribbling. :)

---

I just realized I still have a lot of cover. Serves me right for being smug about having nothing to do for the week and blatantly tempting fate, until fate verily gave in and dropped the world on my head.*sweatdrop*

-Wilfred. Die liao.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home