Friday, November 12, 2004

First up, there seems to have been a mistake in the bio paper, regarding the question with the eye pupil growing and shrinking with light. So I think everyone is just going to get full marks for that question. Lucky buggers.

---

Also, from what I've heard, I'm slated to get the good progress award. Will refrain from being too happy though, because I haven't comfirmed with the school staff yet. Still, $150 for nothing sounds pretty good.

---

Went school today and pretty much loafed around, aka studying history. Only covered Hitler and Mao. Will cover cold war and Russia tomorrow, and pray that it will be enough. Just studying industry was enough for ss, so let's see if I can pull this off again.

This was followed by a game of badminton, with John, Jess and Melissa. Mark and NCK came along too. Pretty fun actually. I got owned by jessica's smashes. If she hit them any more consistently I'd be a sitting duck. She also got to meet NCK, an old tao nan friend. I grinned when I saw the way she and John referred to him. Heh heh. Mark was also surprisingly good, and John was his usual tennis self. And Chee Kian still thinks I'm hardworking. Haha.

-Wilfred, Tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home