Monday, November 22, 2004

It's been a hyper few days. Haven't slept alot. Still not used to the idea not studying 24/7. Definitely not complaining tho. =)

---

Went to watch Shutter on sat with Jess and Mel. Yea, that Thai movie about haunted photographs. I must say it's not bad, even if the plot only got started midway through the show. It did, however, take lots of twists and turns. Before that was all scary dreams and stuff. The audience somehow managed to turn this scary show into a comedy though. There were lots of scary moments(and a few fake ones). However, each of these scary moments was met by screams, followed by bouts of laughter. I was somewhat scared, but apparently sometimes I get so numbed by fear(or not wanting to lose face)(or being engrossed in the movie) that all I do is keep quiet and stay in my seat. There was one part, though, where I was so startled that my feet actually shot up so I would be curled up in my seat. Lucky for me, nobody saw that.

And to those easily scared by horror movies: cover your ears. Ecspecially since you can just read the subtitles in this movie. Studies have shown(no these are not fake statistics) that 70% of human emotions are induced by sound. You don't feel anything when someone tells you they break up on msn; it's more painful hearing it coming from the person's mouth. Just an example. Seriously. At one point the music was so tense and high pitched that Jess had both her fists up in frustration. I don't think she was a much scared as irritated though.

After that was window shopping. Haven't done that in a while. Listened to them talk fashion. Blur about it most of the time. Found out a lot though. Quite fun, actually.

Dinner at pasta Fresca with jess and her family. Her sec 2 brother is pretty funny, in a cute way. Not in a Ciping way, but more like a Darren or Wenhao kind of way. I realized I've forgotten how to eat lasagna. I had finished most of the sauce and still had 1/5 of the lasagna left. Plain lasagna is not nice. Jess was pretty happy with having most of some other Italian dish to herself tho. It's a crust of dough with mushrooms and stuff inside, with lasagna-ish sauce. the pizza was really flimsy. Nothing like Pizza Hut, with their stuffed crust etc. It was good. Overall a fun day, except that soccer isn't really fun when your lineup is more typical of basketball matches.

---

Today was ball and Swimming with Denys, Marcus (Camby), and Lim Yun( Kao bei bryunt). Played 1v1 with Denys. Lost horribly. 7-3, 7-0. Due to my laziness and lack of aiming. Still have to work on it though. After that Marcus and Lim Yun played 1v1, which I recorded with Marcus' Cam(by). 14-12, marcus. Not bad. This was followed with 2v2. Me and Denys against the aforementioned 2. We actually made a game of it, forcing a deuce until they beat us 8-6.

The Pool was REALLY REALLY cold today. Swimming was hampered. Ecspecially since Lim Yun kept trying to chase me around. While it was raining, there was no lightning, so we continued. After a while we couldn't stand it anymore so we decided to go dry off, which ended up with me leaving my handphone in the toilet. Thankfully Denys found it before anyone could Mok, er, kope it, so now my handphone is in denys' hands. Thanks man. I think I'll get it back tomorrow, if I manage to remember anybody's numbers. omg how. And nobody's online too. Shit.

And here I am, thinking of what to do the next time I wake up. Yes, I intend to sleep tonight. Not so hyper anymore.

---

On a side note, my neck still hurts. Turning isn't a problem, but I can't seem to tilt it too much. Strange. I hope Shutter didn't affect me too much. *Shudders* (In shutter, the main character had a neck pain. The reason was revealed later in the show. Will not say it, in case of spoiler.)

-Wilfred, a free willy now that the Os are over

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Business life insurance small delaware Oxycontin abuse symptom

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home