Saturday, November 20, 2004

Chem paper: die.

---

YAUSSSSSSSS! Exams are over. You could literally feel the room shaking with restlessness by when the examiner exclaimed "15 MINUTES" like he was a host on a gameshow. He normally goes "you have 15 minutes left."

Mcuh screaming ensued once the magic words were uttered.

"You may leave."

Immediately, an uproar of mythic proportions overcame Victoria School. This also culminated in my throat becoming sore, which puts my musical practice off for now, as I can only do stuff like boyzone now.

I'm peeved that Sly stole "Picture of You" yesterday. I mean, if anyone is going to do a song from BEAN:THE MOVIE, it shoudl be me.omg my ego is growing. Oh well. he still managed to stay on though. Now I know Taufik will win the first Singapore Idol.

---

Meanwhile, went for dinner at crystal jade with Andrew, Wilbur, Renhao, Sean, Denys and Ciping(AHHH! SO CUTE!). They smartly ordered a course that was meant for 6 people for us 7 before I got there. Worst part is, we paid more than if we had ordered individual dishes. Outside of that though, the food wasn't bad. Really. =)

---

Which was followed by pool. Ciping was a natural despite claiming to be a newbie(he could slice the ball within 20 minutes of learning how to play), while Renhao(surprisingly) could hit the ball AND aim. This would have been an altogether fun and fulfilling experience, except that Wilbur got his 7610 stolen, so we stopped playing after about 1 hour. This was followed by a police report. While Wilbur was giving the MOE a compo topic to write on, the rest of us sat down and played spin the handphone, which was proclaimed boring and replaced by zhong ji mi ma. Also, Sean has a nice ring tone. =)

And then Wilbur came back. While we were waiting for parents to arrive, we did something so incredibly embarassing that I will not post it here, and I'm sure the rest would be grateful if I didn't. We got caught too. HAHA!. (Hint: it's a game where people from different regions have different sets of rules).

---

List of movies to watch
Shutter
Shark Tale
The Polar Express
The Incredibles
Alexander
Whatever else comes out

Might watch
Forgotten
Whatever

---

I missed survivor. =(

Amazing race 6 has started! =)

When will apprentice 2 start showing?

Will they have Singapore Idol next year?

-Wilfred, the great insomniac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home