Thursday, December 02, 2004

Back from chalet.

It was fun at times.

Played daidee and bummed around for most of the chalet. Bumming is fun. Didn't sleep for 1st night, playing ps2. I won Mok in winning 11, which I didn't play for a while. Him: Man United. Me: Aston Villa. What a fluke. He dosen't know how to take penalties.

Also, Andrew learnt the breaststroke on the 2nd day. Even if he does do it slower than people walk in water. I also found a way to sleep in the swimming pool, being the slacker that I am. Ha!

Barbeque: Not bad. Spent alot of the time talking with Jotham Wong, who spent most of his time making fun of Denys. Most of the work was done by Mok and Tiger. Both surprisingly did a rather good job. I am glad I spent my time outside talking nonsense, instead of inside the chalet playing ps2. Still don't understand the appeal of Grand Theft Auto.

Went to the park/beach to watch tat chung and ze hong play with rockets. Was pretty fun watching Andrew, the born construction worker, bend wires with a pair of scissors. Also, since they needed people to block the wind, and since there were a bunch of bored asses at hand, we volunteered. However, wimps like Andrew and Denys would run upon seeing the sparks, causing the rocket to fail miserably in its flight. Thing would typically go like this.

*forms a human wall*
Andrew: Don't run ar.
Denys: Okay.
Wilbur: Don't
*Zehong lights rocket, sparks fly*
Andrew: AAAHHHHHH!
Denys: aahhhhhhhh
Andrew: DONT RUN DONT RUN!
Wilbur: Stay!
Andrew: aahhhhhhh!*runs*
Denys: *runs*
Wilfred: oei! *stands there looking like an idiot*

*rocket falls over*

By the tenth rocket, we had already become seasoned veterans, and pledged not to run, since it was the last rocket. This time, however, fate would decide to have some fun and launched the rocket straight at us, catching Andrew in the eye with sparks. I think Denys has the video. Must get it from him.

We slept on the park benches. It was pretty cool. How I managed to find myself waking up hugging the side of the bench, I have no idea. All I know is that I was having a good dream, at least till Denys woke me up.

After the episode, we walked back to the chalet, where 4 of us(Marcus, Me, Denys, Andrew) crammed onto the bed and wanted to sleep. Then Wilbur came in, and no more sleep occurred. Andrew got frustrated and left to sleep on the park bench. lol.

We didn't get to take a picture of the sunrise. knn.

2nd day was by birthday. Good thing I stayed on guard. They bought a cake for me, but didn't eat it till sometime around 9am, where after I had taken one small slice, got devoured by everyone in attendance(which was not alot), and displeasure arose, as could be seen from Andrew's blog.

Also, played basketball. Just didn't feel good that day. The rim was so bloody high, I was in jeans which I hadn't changed out of since the first day and had a groin abrasion as bad as the war in Iraq.

Played pool in the afternoon, but had to play with 9-foot tables. Quite a fun experience, using that other sitck you use to hold the cue up. It's more sturdy than my own grip, I must admit. And Leck has an amazing ability to make his own team lose.

Everyone went to play lan after that, but some of us left to return to the chalet, including myself. During this time, I learnt how fanatically crazy Darren(aka kuang) is about Diablo 2. It was funny just listening to him.

Watched Leck and Zul play daidee with Siva and Renhao. Watching 2 of them cheat with the other 2 oblivious was funny. Not to mention the noise one made when the other cheated. They both dyed their hair too, even if Zul did a much better job. Leck looks like a cosplayer.

Rest of chalet spent bumming around and sleeping in an uncomfortable position, sitting up. I did however wake up to find myself in a horizontal position.

And here I am, back at home, hung over like crazy.

---

I took some pictures during the course of the chalet. Will upload them as soon as someone teaches me how.

---

On a side note, Sly lost. I am happy. I will bitch about him later, if I dont get lazy.

-Wilfred, feeling dizzy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home