Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Upon deciding that my new hair looks like crap, I wore a cap out today.

---


Badminton today. Was not bad. Not very tiring though. Super slack today. It's been too long since I last played. Today's squad was not bad. There was a complete lack of doubles playing though, which I enjoy.

Also, I had the pleasure of punching Denys in the back today. He told me to hit a spot, and I hit it. It's not my fault he was pointing to his spine.


---


Bought gel today. Gatsby something. Now I just need someone to teach me how to style it.

---

Submitted my appeal for MJC today, er, yesterday. In John's words, it would be a case for rofl of the year if I don't get in. (rofl= rolling on floor laughing)

---

I am 3rd in the fantasy nba. Well, at least I'm higher than Mok now. Incidentally, Mok was first for a few days, much to everyone else's embarassment. Hope my pile of guards will carry me through.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home