Saturday, December 18, 2004

Fell asleep at 8 last night. Not sleeping for a day does pay off sometimes. Best sleep I had in quite a while.

---

PAE is out. Was out at 8.30am yesterday. Maybe it's because I went for the CO trials. Maybe I'm just lucky. But I got into TJC. You'd think I would be overjoyed.

Lots of people are being pissed at me and calling me stupid, because

1) Most of the people who did better than me didn't get in, comfirming the fact that I am a lucky idiot, and
2) Even though I got into TJC, I'm appealing. Nevermind that, I'm appealing to MJ.

There are logical reasons for this.

1) Meridian sounds cooler than Temasek.
2) More people I know going to Meridian. Strength in numbers.
3) How is a 14-pointer like me supposed to survive in Temasek without working his ass off?

If anyone can give me a good answer to #3, I'd probably stay.

But let's not talk about PAE anymore.

---

It's scary when someone looks in your direction and starrts screaming in dialect.

---

I got a haircut yesterday. The mop is gone. Stupid barber. Now I look even worse.

---

The 4H nba fantasy league has just gone underway. Marcus has superstars like Dirk Nowitski, Dwayne Wade, Zach Randolph, Pau Gasol and Emeka Moka- er, Okafor and Steve Nash, and looks to have the best team. Denys looks to come in 2nd with hits like Jason Richardson, Tony Parker, Tim Duncan, Amare Stoudamire, Brad Miller, Chris webber, Rashard Lewis adn Richard Jefferson. He also got Gilbert Arenas in a mugging of Wilfred "I need power forwards" Lau, for an inconsistent Carlos Boozer.

The 3rd- 6th spots will be a struggle between myself, Wilbur, Xi-wei and Mok, whom Denys has already written off. Mok has a decent team, with Superstars such as Andrei Kirilenko(injured till late jan, early feb next year) and Jermaine O' Neal (banned 30 games for punching a fan during a brawl), so the rest of the team will have to cover up. Once he gets back to full strength he might be a force. Also, he has Marion.

Wilbur has a decent team containing MVP(no, not you mok) Kevin Garnett, Western all-star Peja Stojakovic, Paul Pierce, Antoine Walker, Kenyon Martin and Chinaman Yao Ming. Xi-wei has a team containing 2 of the best centers in the NBA, Shaq and Ben Wallace. They are accompanied by Kobe Bryant and Mike Bibby.

I have a stupid team. Basically it consists of a bunch of guards and a few other guys. Should be fine after a bit of sorting out. I also got the short end of the stick from Denys(see above).

Mok tried to cheat me. Heh.

---

I need to go to someone's house. For some reason I can't access my hotmail inbox.

---

vtc barbeque later. hmmm.

-Wilfred

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home