Saturday, December 25, 2004

A recap of 2004. I apologize for the staleness of this entry. Am not currently in the mood.

Jan - March : Warm up period of the year. At this point, nothing's really changed, except for the fact that suaning becomes more blatant than ever. Around this time I pick up basketball. I also pick up the habit of going to other people's house to play their ps2s. Donald Leo is introduced as CME teacher of 2004. Good times. De Souza remains lit teacher. Bad times. Maggie retains accent. We make fun of it. More good times. I fail Amaths again. Oh well. Ciping fan club is founded by Darren, Srini and Zi Xiang. Outside of that, no idea what's going on. Ego rises.

April : I try to quit Red Cross for the 2nd time. Mrs Raj decides to turn on the Indian fury and scares me away. Dramafest 2004. Am demoted from emcee to doorman. Slack slack. Nothing happens on April Fool's day. Am disappointed. I sit beside Ciping for the first time. Fan club is jealous. Lessons start becoming more fun too. Anti-Bertrand movement heats up.

May : Mid year exams. Screwed it up. It does come back to help me later though. Sometime around here SQ submitted a complaint to MOE about Maggie. She cries in class. While we should be pitying her, a number of us actually found it funny, because of the fakeness of it. have a semi-permanent seat beside Ciping. I am blessed.

June : Holiday period. Still has no idea what is going on. Starts to notice that I am in deep shit. Nostalgia starts to set in. Andrew becomes more vain. Laughter ensues.

July- August : High tension period. Teachers get fiercer. Students show more attidude. I sit there and watch. De Souza gets really mad with me. I am happy. More work given, not all of which is done. With more stress, suaning rate also becomes higher, at the expense of Bertrand and others.

September : Prelims. Enough said. I am asked to exchange papers. Denys starts laughing at me.

October : Famous dialogue by Miss Tang, in which Mok had "no skill, no talent and no effort". While I agree that she was mean, I had to agree with her as well. Nothing notable happens around here.

November : O level month. After that, Wilbur loses his handphone. More importantly to Andrew Chua, US elections. He wanted Kerry to win. Too bad for him.

December: Now.

If I missed out other events, I challenge other Victorians to blog about it.

If I wanted a christmas present, it would be to experience this wonderful year all over again. This is the stuff legends are made of. Well, "legends".


---

Shit. I'm spending Christmas at home. I need to go out.

---

next update : MVPs of 2004, and unsung heroes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home