Monday, December 27, 2004

Quite a tiring day. Went to queensway in the afternoon, with Daryl and Yun. We were later joined by the MVP, the SUPERSTAR, the LEGEND, t-mok. Anyway, I bought my 2 pairs of shoes. One black converse shoes, and a Nike Airforce. We bluffed Denys that I bought Tony Parker shoes. He was close to kissing my feet. muahahaha.

---

This was followed by badminton, which I arrived for about 1 hour late. Didn't really care tho. Barely played. I was more concerned about getting my money back, after Denys' amazing feat of bringing $10 to book 2 badminton courts for 2 hours.

---

Marcus and co. wanted to play basketball at the court near my place after that, but it rained while I was slacking at home, so a very kind Samuel was happy to lead them to my house, even though his house was closer. As a result, I had 5 sweaty guys sitting in my room after that. Talked nonsense for a while, as Mok preyed on my manga. He even wanted to stay the night. Wtf.

Halfway through, Daryl farted. All of us decided to leave the house.

I'm not going in for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home