Thursday, January 13, 2005

Well well, 9 ccas have been narrowed down to 8, after basketball trials today. I know my spot was banished to my wildest dream when I saw the coach demonstrating a crossover. For those wondering, my dribbling is about as good as the fish that Andrew paid $2 for, which is about as good as my chinese, or our econ's teacher "punctulation".

Well, good news is, the choir guy called me to ask me for personal details. :)
Bad news is, I lost my voice. So I hope I recover soon. No faking this time, Marcus & Denys.

Zosma 4 is going for lunch tmr at West plaza. No idea where that is. Will be having fun, i guess. Bringing a camera is always fun. Not to mention lots of free periods.

It's a sad case. So far, my class has at most 18 people. And 5 of them are guys. Of the 5, 4 are from VS. Sheesh. Oh well, sitting at the back talking with Andrew is always fun. Not to mention making funny jabs at random people. Not too sure about the name of my class tho.

Sleepy sleepy.