Sunday, January 02, 2005

Oh damn. School is starting tomorrow. This is bad. I'm not in the right frame of mind yet. Not hyped, not psyched, not in the least bit excited. MJ is like, 40 mins away from my house. That's incredibly far for me. Not to mention there are going to be lots of familiar faces there. Which is not necessarily a good thing. It's like going back to Sec 4, except with girls. Which again is not always a good thing.

Looks like I'll be late for first day of school. United de estrellas my foot.

---

On a lighter note, played pool with Daryl and Ivan today. I swear, more games were won by the guy with an advantage screwing up and tossing the black ball into the hole than by the normal way. Like when I was playing with Ivan. I was up 4-1. And proceeded to throw the game away. Sheesh.

---

Jo, I printed the photos liao. Remind me to pass them to you. Didn't print the one with the french fry tho. :)

---

Must wake up early tomorrow. *warcry*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home