Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Meridian JC. Also known as the most ulu jc around, or more familiar faces than you can count. Seriously.

Monday was, simply put, FUN. Before any MJ freshman decides to start bashing me, FUN= Freshman's Ultimate Nightmare. Even before anything happened, the academic(read:ugly) side of MJC was stuffed down our throats when they decided it would be a good idea to cram all the talks into 1 day. Subject combination talks, Subject talks and NUS,NTU and SMU talks. Cannot stand it. From morning all the way to about 2. We were also introduced to MJC, the place with weird group names. My group name is Zosma. I remember shaking my head in despair when I first heard it, thinking why I appealed out of TJ.

On a better note, my OGLs do seem like nice enough people. Just that I felt my OG was incredibly quiet, since everyone seemed isloated from their schools, save a few people. Seems like I'm the only idiot in my OG taking arts. Then again, all the arts students combined don't even fill up 3/4 of a lecture hall. Most of the cheering in fact came of the OGLs themselves. A sign of things to come?

---

Today was somewhat better. Ice breakers. Still better than sitting for hours. Things are better now. Phew. Looks like MJ is gonna be perfectly fine for me. I may not even want to crash VJ or TJ, depending on how things turn out. However, a handout stated that lessons would last till 5pm. Dammit.

---

Highlights for 2 days:

1) Javier and Daniel making themselves look despo. I'm still not entirely sure that they aren't.

2) Andrew bitching about paying $2 for a piece of fish..

3) Andrew being happy upon seeing that pupils will have to attend 3/4 Cmaths tutorials in a week, until realizing that it was 3 OR 4 and not three quarters.

4) How there were familiar faces everywhere but in my OG. In front and behind I could recognize lots of people, but nowhere along the row. Sheesh.

5) How everyone seemed to be ponning school today. No Andrew, no Ian, no Zixiang anywhere in sight.

---

According to OGLs, tomorrow will be even more fun. I'm not getting my hopes up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.fordmustangcoupe.info/atkinsplateauweightloss.html Pamela anderson hard movies Kasumi strap on sweaters

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home