Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Today was a really weird day. Nice, but weird. The first notable event was Yap Chow telling me about the day he met Wen Hui at the bus stop. Apparently, Wen Hui asked him if he got retained, since he was wearing the VS PE t-shirt. And his comment was golden.

"Think everybody like him sia."

---

In the bus, the roof was leaking. And I got a nice stream of water down my head. Fun times.

---

Today was Know Your College day, or more accurately, run around school doing strange things day. There was a game where we had to crawl under a table with rafia strings strewn across. This was pretty okay. Then the guy in front of me kicked me in the face. I would spend some time spitting toe dirt out my mouth if they weren't throwing wet flour at me. I spent the next 20 minutes getting the flour out of my hair. Washing my mouth too.

Aside : There seems to be a guy in my OG even more hygenic and protective of his possessions than Dimitra. One white spot on his basketball shorts and he spends 20 minutes in the toilet. How? First he takes of his shoes and goes into the toilet, in case his shoes get wet. Then, he washes his pants so thoroughly Mdm Ernie would be proud of him. Then, he waits for his feet to dry. After that he puts on his shoes and walks out.

---

Sometime during the day, I got stuck in a conversation with Yue Han. The only notable line was

"Eh, your guai lan friend Gladys got into Choir leh."

Not so much the choir part, but the guai lan part. He proceeded to tell me about how the group found out that Gladys loves Ronaldo.

---

Other tidbits of info.

Andrew cut his hair so he would look weird, or "handsome" as he would call it.

Zul's in MJ. hmmm.

---

Dancing seems to be quite fun. Yesterday's dance was ok. Today's dance was kind of fun, since both myself and my partner had two left feet, and were "san pao man" as she phrased it. Just getting one turn off properly was an achievement. With people like us tango becomes tangle.

---

For information on the cheering situation, refers to Wilbur's blog. It's pretty much the same thing at MJ.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home