Saturday, January 08, 2005

Well, orientation at MJC is over. It was a week to remember, to say the least. Even if our group's campfire item got screwed up, it was still fun and I wouldn't exchange the experience for anything. Ever.

Thursday: The day of the "Magnificent Meridian Marathon", or MMM for short. Basically, we ran around the bedok-Pasir Ris area doing stuff, which included running around one of those foot-reflexology paths you find in paths holding a plastic cup of water with holes in it, searching a HDB corridor for cutesy stickers and estimating how many bananas it would take to cover a short distance.(We got this one horribly wrong.) While it did drain my ezlink card quite alot, I must admit that it was pretty fun. After that was over, we sat down to plan campfire item, which basically consisted of the guys sitting there talking nonsense while the girls did all the planning. And the guys got sabo'ed. Including me. Bleh.

Friday: Wet n' wild day. What can I say. Wet. And wild. Pretty much the same as MMM, except we were running around the school doing activities involving water. There was one pretty stupid game in which we had to transfer water for a pail to a smaller pail some distance away.

Using our hair.

*crickets chirp*

Of course, we failed miserably.

We were then released to go home and take a break before coming back to rehearse the campfire item. However, I didn't get to go home, since I forgot my house key on the way out, and nobody is ever home when I need them to be. Sometime later, it was campfire night.

*hyperventilates quietly*

I shall allow others to elaborate. I'm still too embarassed to talk about it. Or maybe I just don't want to talk about what happened. Let's just say that there comes a time in every guy's life where he has to meet his feminine side. That was my night. At least there were SOME people supporting me. I shan't complain further, since there were other guys who had to do much worse than me.

---

Got a contact list for my OG. Normally, I would wait for them to add me, but since my email address was printed wrongly, I will have to be doing the adding since people are going to discover that inner_universe_zz@hotmail.com does not exist.

-10 minutes later-

Just tried to add them. Discovered that 5 of them either have fake emails, have their addresses printed wrongly or there is something wrong with the network. Darn. Let's hope the handphone numbers are right.

---

On a side note, what am I doing up so early in the morning?