Monday, January 10, 2005

First day of actual school, first day of lectures.

How devilishly slack it was. So many breaks it wasn't even funny. The lessons were even less funny.

First off, we have a very diabolical literature teacher. I would say more, but she did say she reads blogs, and I think she would be content with "diabolical" as a description of her, since it's such a long word. Mrs Saradetch is her name, I think. Probably got the spelling wrong. I walked into the lecture theatre thinking that I would be able to ease past lit for 2 years. I walked out thinking if I would be able to take it for 3 months. Like, we learn about Gargoyles, European history among other weird midtime Euro stuff. And we have to learn Gothic literature, whatever that is. Half the lesson was spent joking with Andrew, and the other half cringing in fear.

C maths is also boring. This lesson anyway. The teacher(her name escapes me right now, all I remember is Yoke Leng) taught sets like the entire lecture hall was exiled from A maths like Osama bin Laden from Afghanistan. We took 45 minutes to learn how to do subsets. whoopee. I'm sure things will get more cheem after a while. Or things are going to be boring for quite a while.

Econs. Hurr. Dosen't look fun, even if some people insist that it's interesting. No idea what I'm gonna do here.

Since it was raining heavily, I decided it would be a good idea to stay back and crash the physics lecture, which Mr Goh(I think) welcomed us to do, as long as we didn't take the notes. Which is fine by me. The lesson was somewhat boring, but the teacher seemed like a fine person.

Crashing history tomorrow. Wonder how it'll be.

---

I really need to snap out of my current state at the moment. I'm never going to get anywhere right now. I need to stop turning my head away from the topic at hand. I need to stop reaching for what will never be mine. I should not let the money on the floor distract me from the road, no matter how shiny it may be. After all, it could be a trap.

Let's hope it's not a trap, or hope that I wake up and see the truth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home