Tuesday, January 11, 2005

What an odd day. Pretty much slacked around with Ronald and Andrew most of the time. Was pretty funny tho. Since Ronald was wearing an MJ uniform.

Highlights:

Geraldine and Wei Hua screaming about the canoeing guys. Haven't seen this in a while, so it was kind of funny. They proceeded to say they wanted to join canoeing, which leaves me worrying for their welfare since Marcus told me about a canoeing girl in NYJC, and since Samuel told me about the more evil side of canoeing.

Daryl Yeo crashing MJC, along with Prinya and Yu Han. Everybody gets bored sometime, I guess.

Today was Shi Min's birthday. Lol. All the girls suddenly started singing happy birthday for her right smack in the middle of the canteen. Amusing. I pretended not to know, since I seemed to be the only guy within proximity. It felt strange.

Andrew and Ronald teasing a girl from their OG about Yue Han, for no apparent reason. VS humour still owns. She did get kinda angry tho. Still funny.

Me not daring to run, since my pants were so incredibly loose that they would drop to feet were I to start running. Heck, I was putting my hands in my pockets to hold them up. Some people thought I was trying to act cool. I would later be berated for not running.

Chinese was pretty much a crap lesson. Like Wee Hui Toon, the teacher(whatever his name is) tells lots of nonsense which periodically sounds funny. Unlike Wee Hui Toon, he dosen't seem to like telling his life story as much, dosen't know wushu, and can't kill a person in 3 blows. (inside joke)

Econs continues to be a crap lesson, and C maths continues to be easy. Dosen't seem like it'll be easy tml tho.

CCA orientation tml. hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home