Sunday, January 16, 2005

Classes are starting tomorrow. Shit. My timetable isn't really kind to me either. I'd rather have free periods than go home early. I never get any homework done at home.

---

Some random notes on MJC.

1) MJ is a "bloody gambling den", as quoted from Andrew. At almost any given time last week, there would at least be 4 (or more) people congregating around a table, playing daidee or bridge. As for Andrew and I, we were busy getting thrashed by his friends from North Vista.

2) It's not hard to get lost. Every 10 steps you take you'll see something familiar that'll make you think you're going in circles.

3) There are despos in MJ. *coughAndrewcough*

4) The canteen is pretty crummy. Still better than VS canteen food tho. Even if VS had nicer tables. And there are actually water coolers in the MJC canteen.

5) People are always fitter than they look.

6) Half the J1 basketball team is getting kicked out after 3 months.

7) I think I've started pissing off or weirding out people in my class already.

---

My voice is back. Can't raise it tho. Or go too high. At least I can talk properly. Hope the choir still wants me. Even if they don't, I'm sure one of the remaining 7 ccas will want me.

---

Mok was laughing at me for listening to "Where is the Love" yesterday. "Because it's a song against racism", he said. hmmm.

---

Maybe I'll do maths later. Helps me sleep, since I woke up at 12 today.

---

School tomorrow. Hope I'll be able to find my class.