Monday, January 24, 2005

mmm mmm. I love mondays. I get to go to school at 9, and go home at 1.15. However, since I was such a good friend, and because I wanted to submit my OGL application form, I stayed back for quite a while today. Well, till about 5. So, Ian, Andrew, Azlyn, Rachel, Suq and I stayed back in the canteen crapping. I got to play with my camera too. But Andrew starting pinching my cheeks suddenly. I'll get him back for that.

On a brighter note though, things in MJ are starting to get fun, as Andrew continues to revert back to his old VS self. Az, Rachel and Suq have started calling him "Handsome". (Note the inverted commas.) Only a matter of time now. Also, the gossip is starting. Can't be a bad thing.

Choir tomorrow. PE tomorrow. Looks like a tiring day. Hope I can pull through.