Friday, January 21, 2005

Well, life in MJC is getting better, since the class seems to be clicking more, and stupid things are happening. Not as many stupid things as in VS, but still good. I'm liking the class more and more. Even the eccentric people. Everyone taking lit helps, since lit could either ingrain you with a good sense of humour or numb your brain to the point that every small thing seems funny. I think I've been infected by the latter. I would describe the class right now, but we still in the clicking stage, and I'm not sure how some people would take verbal jabs, and I don't need to make any enemies right now.

---

I made a racist joke in the bus yesterday. Loko(pronounced "Lock-o", I believe. Not the same as the spanish word meaning "crazy".) told me that a guy sitting a few rows behind looked like he wanted to beat me up. I turned behind, turned back, and kept my mouth shut.

---

Choir is getting fiercer. Apparently, we have a concert in May, in addition to SYF this year. We have to sing ABBA songs. that's right, ABBA. We also have to attend a concert and a workshop. Fierceness. However, the choir people do seem like a nice bunch.

---

I have no idea what is going on during Econs. Shit.

---

I slept in class for the first time in quite a while. Chinese class too. Luckily my teacher is friendly and hardworking. Will try not to sleep again.

---

Got a long weekend ahead. And probably a long list of homework too.

---

I'm going to apply to be an OGL. Hehe. The only troublesome bit is getting an IC photo.

---

I think lit is going be a bout of suffering. Seriously. For our first assignment, we were told to submit a piece of creative writing. People started using paper plates, coloured paper, even more colourful ink, with cute little drawings. I used a blue ballpoint pen and foolscap paper. Woohoo.

---

Life is short. And fast. Perhaps, a bit too fast. It felt like yesterday when I graduated from VS. It's not so much missing VS as missing myself. Phases of my life are coming and going in the blink of an eye. And right now, I'm not really in the mental state to be in JC. It's hard to do work when every other thing in class seems funny. Oh, and Andrew is around, too.

But still, I need to pick up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home