Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Shit. I left my file in school today. No idea how I'm supposed to reclaim it. Die die.

---

Choir practice today. Now we have to learn a jap song. Theres alot of er...chromatication, I think that's what it called. Notes rising gradually up and down. But it's still not easy, since there's a large amount of sharps & flats, which I have no idea how to go about singing. I don't have as much trouble with the pronounciation as most others though. =)

---

I got pictures of me taken today. Oh noooo. I can't believe my hair still looks so good-boyish. i either need 1) help on hair styling, 2) to perm my hair, or 3) a good haircut, since Andrew decided to pangseh me.

---

I realize I try to read into people too much sometimes. I need to stop doing that and feeling like I'm smart when I'm actually wrong. Amanda and Fernn know what I'm talking about. hehe.

---

Concert on friday. hmmm. There were people fussing over what seats they were getting. What they failed to see was that the four numbers they were looking at weren't lottery tickets or seat numbers, but actually serial numbers for the tickets. And that it was actually free seating. Hur hur. It's at 8 though. Most likely gonna find ppl to go out with before that.

---

Apparently, there are VS guys who look like tkgs girls. Comparing faces suddenly seems like a fun hobby. Ecspecially where Andrew is concerned.

---

Azlyn kinda looks better with her new hair. She looks cuter and less poser now. Maybe a bit more mature? I dunno. Like I said, I shouldn't try to act too smart. But yea Az, you look nicer. Even if my portable mirror is kinda gone for now.

---

Had a lecture today on.....PE! how fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home