Thursday, February 03, 2005

I woke up this morning feeling like crap. The day, however, did turn out to be really really strange.

---

Lessons were pretty boring as usual. Kinda get the binomial thing in my head now. It sure is tedious though. Econs is well, econs. How exciting can it be. GP continues to be slack under relief teaching. And Chinese remains the subject I am the most clueless about, since I lost my Chinese notes in yesterday's file losing experience.

Supposedly there's a new classmate coming in tomorrow(today?). Right after one withdrew herself from PAE. hmmm.

---

Choir practice was the funny shit today. During warm-ups, we did the usual squat and sing, tiptoe and sing, fist on stomach and sing routine. Then we were introduced to the lie-down-and-sing. Basically, it trains our back posture and breathing technique. And so were supposed to breath in for some counts and hiss out. Then this happened.

"Breath in, two, three, f-"
"pooooooot"

Roy farted.

All the basses were lying on the floor laughing, setting the entire choir back by a good few minutes. Granted though, it was pretty damn funny. And the conductor was in a good mood so anything went.

Saw a bit of j2s dancing for opening ceremony. Not bad.

---

Somehow, I wound up slacking in school for a good hour after practice. Somehow, I got convinced to go take neoprints. NOOOOOOOO. Somehow, I got myself a new nickname. NOOOOOOOOOO. Somehow, I'm still awake now. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Anyway, took neoprints today. I'm still kind of traumatized with the pinkness of the enitre place. It's not evil, but so incredibly sweet it's almost overbearing. Think japanese cake sweet. Multiply by 3 digit number. That's how it felt like. It was however, strangely fun. This is not good. Also, I realized that I do not look very nice in neoprints. ahhha. Seems to make other people look better though. Oh well.

For the 2nd time in 3 days, Long John's. Not good.

Azlyn and Amanda visited a hair accessories shop. I stayed outside, feeling too paiseh to go in. Yes, I do feel shame once in a while. Ecspecially after the neoprint episode. The hairbands were nice though.

---

Farhan called me a casanova today. What the hell.

---

Rui Wen paid us a visit in MJC. Always good to see Victorians.

---

It's strange how girls find more uses for my own camera than me.

---

Uploaded photos. Better lighting this time, I hope.

---

My head seems to have been swelling quite a bit lately, thanks to a certain someone. It is funny though. Not sure whether to feel happy.

---

As it turns out, I'm not THAT tone deaf! This I'm happy about.

---

What am I doing online now?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home