Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Sigh. Wanted to leave early and run to vj to watch them do mass dance. But there wasn't a good window of opportunity to run off. And when I did find one, Andrew wouldn't pass me my bag so i could run. So I just came in again. Sorry prap =)

That being said, the concert was actually okay. It ended fast too. Not to mention Jeevan was dancing to what I shall call Tamil Techno, or T.T . And Mr Regulus was singing and dancing. It was pretty funny. Other than that, it was pretty much normal concert stuff- Non-chinese dances, skit that people can't hear or are not interested in half the time, etc.

I don't like people who blow up small matters. Or announce them out loud for no reason. I swear I'm not going to tell you any of my thoughts from now on.

---

Went back to VS. At first I arrived kinda early with Kuang, whom I met at Bedok. On a side note, Kuang didn't join the anime club in TJ, but joined a community service club. -_-"

Anyway, I arrived thinking where all the VJ idiots went to. After about 20 minutes, everyone's attention was drawn to a mob of people in white marching towards VS in a manner even the PAP would be proud of. Then I saw Nicholas, who was probably one of the hardest people to miss. And I knew the VJ idiots were here. It was like some long march.

Yea. Did VS cheers for a good 20 minutes. Once the Victorian Anthem started up, Denys and I started shifting backward and crouching, while everyone started shifting closer together. hehehe.

Saw teachers around too. Sadly, the absence of flying objects meant that Miss Tang wasn't in school. However, Mr Wong and Mdm Ernie were around. They seemed happy to see me. :) *ego up* But it dosen't seem like they changed much, despite the drastic drop of intelligent students.

Ciping actually came to school! And he's cute as usual. I didn't get to take a picture of him however, since my camera decided kick the chair below the battery and die on me. So I'll have to settle for a photo from someone else's camera.

Oh, and quite a few people got thrown into our eco-pond today. Scuba diving team consisted of Mr Oh, Mr Chia(minus red clipboard, plus gangster shirt), Bertrand, Nicholas and Chee Kian. Chee Kian got algae all over his clothes. Shows how often our "pond" is cleaned.

The VS shoes are pretty damn ugly. It looks like a defective diadora shoe or something. The red V on the side is disgusting.

It was fun.

---

Went for lunch after that. Ran into lots of VS people. Met Loko too, who ponned school in the morning. hehe. And met one of Denys' many girlfriends from VJ. She seems like a nice person. A shame she likes Beckham.

Lent clothes to Srini, since he wanted to play pool. Must remember to take them back. I, however, had to get back and help out with cooking for reunion dinner. I am, however, skiving now, which means that my mum is doing half the cooking, which also means that half the guests are going to get food poisoning tomorrow, which also means my hongbao money might be cut in half. So, in effect, my skiving now is leading to a cut in hongbao money. Not good.

Also, Denys is feeling guilty for nothing.

---

Really need a new midi for the blog. Any recommendations?