Monday, February 07, 2005

Andrew brought Bailey's (liquor) to school today. A few of us tried it. As first it smells bad, but it actually has a creamy, wholesome ambience to it. After a while though, it stings your tongue and throat.

Azlyn: Being the bad muslim she was, she tried a few sips and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Andrew: Got called an alchoholic by his mother. He did enjoy it too though.

Me: Smelt it, turned away. Then tried it, and realized at tasted quite good. Was a bit shocked when the sting came, but did not show it, since person in question knows how to keep a straight face.

Rachel: Tried a bit. Found it okay, but nothing special.

Alexis: Thought it was water, put too much into mouth, face soured, started whining and scolding Andrew.

It was kinda funny though.

---

As expected, today was slack. Binomial still is a drag though. If I can clear that, I can clear anything.

---

School is really funny now. I like it. Now let's hope i get to be an OGL, or even better for me and worse for MJC, and OHL, aka super leader.

I am, however, waiting for something really drastic to happen.

---

Was planning to crash VJ. However, everyone seemed to have ran off early due to a timetable switch. Denys and Wilbur anyway. Grrr. It will have to wait till next week.

---

I need a shaver. Help me.

---

Reunion dinner tomorrow. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home