Saturday, February 05, 2005

woke up surprisingly early today. By early, I mean 8.30. That's pretty good, considering I was in a bitchy mood and really tired last night, having walked aimlessly around boat quay. Shouldve just had supper with the other people. Stupid me. I feel bad now.

---

I've been asked to go church tomorrow. Without really thinking, I said yes. Should I be a nice guy and go, or not go and get more sleep. Hmmm. I probably will, since I'm such a good-hearted being.

---

More Valentine's day items are on sale. Now we have biscuits, heart pins which have little lights in them, and balloons. This is getting really stupid. Some people in class are contemplating getting stuff for each other just to make themselves feel good. Which includes myself. Haven;t yet reached an agreement. How how?

---

Chinese New Year is coming. While the relatives are irritating, the day is tiring, and the hours are long, the pay sure is good. =) That being said, I haven't seen my cousins in a long while.

---

Now that I'm in JC, I really should learn to keep my mouth completely shut. I think I come across as mean when I say what comes to my mind sometimes. Oh well. At least it sounds funny sometimes.

---

Andrew was reaching for biscuits at Marks and Spencer yesterday. Suddenly, Rachel, Azlyn and I were reminded of the Heneiken ad with Jennifer Aniston. Damn it was funny. Andrew is handsome enough to appear in an ad like that though. I hope your head is swelling now Mr. Andrew, aka one who still has Xi Wei's shirt and underwear.

Also, we started playing with ice and straws at Magic Wok. Az still hasn't gotten the idea that your supposed to shoot ice and not water. hehehe.

---

This is about the age I wanna remain forever. 16 going on 17. Not too young, not too old. My life is good right now.

---

Basketball today. Fun, but would've been more fun had a certain VENTURE SCOUT and KAYAKING GUY turned up. Still funny though, since Mok was around to showboat. And the hoop wasn't very kind to me today.

---

Still need Chinese New Year slippers. I refuse to buy trail slippers.

---

New classmate. Joylynn from GMSS. Seems like a pretty nice person. Jeevan calls her Joy Joy. I am reminded of Jack Jack. Whatever. Jeevan is funny no matter what he calls anyone.

---

Aston Villa V Arsenal tonight. I will be watching intently. Which could also mean I might not be able to wake up for church tomorrow. Apologies in advance should I fail to awaken.

---

TO AZLYN: I've taken down the picture you wanted me to. I still think it looks nice. It's still in my computer. But yea, it's off the photo site. =D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home