Sunday, February 13, 2005

OG outing was stale, since only 6 people turned up. Ah, the adversity of JC life.

Well, at least I learned that Turkish people have weird taste in food.

---

Well, tomorrow is Valentine's day. For the past 10 days, ccas at school have been trying to cheat us with Vday gifts. I swear they're making at least a 300% profit. I wonder if other JCs are like that, or are MJ people just short on ideas to make money.

I also hear there will be people playing pranks. =) How wrong can you go.

In other news, Xi-wei has too many dates to count. Lucky him.

Many people is class want roses for fun. Should I?

---

Aston Villa finally won a match. It's been a while.

---

I really need a haircut. Looks like my dream of biting my fringe will be halted for now.

---

Need to stop being mean. Rachel glared at me when I told her I thought I was too mean sometimes. Apparently, the odd part of the statement was "sometimes".

---

Class people are coming over later. I need to tidy up my room and hide as many photos as I can before Jeevan starts laughing at me.

---

Argh. Where's John when you need him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home