Saturday, February 12, 2005

After a visit to Jeremy's house, current takings have risen to $306. Shall brag no more.

---

School on Friday was so slack it wasn't even funny. All I did was sit there and think about my life while random teachers droned on. Things would take a turn for the lame as Jeevan received a call from Andrew during lit lecture....who was sitting 2 chairs away from him.

Also, Loko found a cheap and good present for her potential. =) Oh, and Loko: the pictures are in my comp now. Muahahaha. Think his face was too close though.

In a shocking turn of events, Andrew has completed all his homework, making him into a model student. My god.

---

Got dragged to tm after that, so Shuyun could shop for her vday presents. zzz. I was embarassed for many reasons too.

1) She chained pink stuff to my bag and made me carry a pink file. The horror.
2) I got spotted in tm. That would be fine, if the shop in question wasn't toys 'r us. You can laugh now nana.
3) uh. I was with her?

Remind me never to go shopping with violent girls. Ever.

I did however, get a gayish-looking pink stuffed dolphin from her. I refused to hang it anywhere where it could be seen. Second and third opinions however, labelled it as "cute".

---

Final cut of OGLs today. If I get through this, I'm home free.

They made us play games today. To test our enthuness I think. My group had to play a variation of broken telephone. It was fine. For cheers all I did was shout loud without any idea what the hell I was shouting. Hope they got bluffed. =)

After that we were told to sit down and slack. I looked at the piece of paper KiaSheng(leader) was holding. He wrote something besisde my name. Couldn't really make it out though, since he hid the paper once he saw me peeping.

Me: As an OGL, I have to uh, take initiative.
KS: *glare*

If that dosen't get me kicked out, nothing will.

Results out on Vday. hooboy.

On a side note, Gladys got selected for what seems to be OHL interview. If she does become an OHL, I am accusing the MJC student council of smoking weed.

---

Am listening to the U2 album right now. I must say it's not bad. The verses are nice, even if the choruses are a letdown. Somewhat. Still good.

---

OG outing later. Finally we have one. I suspect not many people are goin tho.

Yes nana, I am excited okay? :) just shhh.

---

Am lazy to upload more photos. Shall do it another time.

---

My gosh. I really need to buck up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home