Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Firstly, I really really need to see a dentist. My molars are going to hell and back.

---

My relatives may be few and far between, but boy, are they boring. And generous. =D I have 6 hongbaos from today. I shall refrain from bragging about how much I received, since there are going to be people with 4-digit amounts of money. In dollars. As of now, 50+50+100+50+20+20=$290 as of now. Not a good haul, but it could be much worse.

Tomorrow does promise to be a barren day however. Won't be going over $310 total, I predict.

---

I realized that Glad is easier to bluff than I thought.

---

Just realized I have leftover homework. Oh well. Now is not the time to be thinking about that.

---

My mother is asking me to invite people over on Sunday. Sheesh. Should I just tell her nobody wants to come? I don't wanna make trouble for myself.

---

As of now, things are boring. zzzz.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home