Tuesday, February 15, 2005

In VS, Valentine's day was like any other day. You came to school, copied homework, chased your friends around with a broomstick, and made fun of teachers, unless you had a girlfriend, in which you would come to school, copy homework, chase your friends around with a broomstick, make fun of your teachers, and come back in the evening broke. So you could expect how much I expected from MJ.

Within 2 minutes of walking into school, I was hit by chocolates and sweets, starting with Tung Lin and ending with Azlyn. Whoopee. Kinda lazy to eat them though. I did get flowers for random people though. And Nana gave me a nicely wrapped gift. Have yet to open it. According to D, though, the wrapping is kinda nice, even if it does look like a ketupat.

Also, had dinner outside. Shall not elaborate on it. It was fun. Good day overall. =D

---

People, I am officially an OGL/games I.C. That's right. Wilfred the slacker. I shall now wait for you to get back on your chair and stop laughing.

"tick...tock"

Anyway, OGL briefing yesterday. Since the guys were called on to get off the chairs to let the girls sit, I was happily curled up at the back of the tiny LT talking with a random Hai Sing guy. And threatening to fall asleep since nobody would see anyway.

And now I have to get a passport photo of myself. Sheet.

---

Other than that, life's pretty much boring.

---

Random notes

Walking around carrying a huge sunflower is kinda embarassing. Fun, but embarassing.

Andrew has become bimbotic.

Rachel wants to cut my hair.

Azlyn needs new shoes.

I am still a slacker.

MJC is still a gambling den. Even during choir practice people play bridge.

Had my first chinese test. Die.

Nat is funny.

Jeevan has too many free smses to give away. I mean, who sends an sms saying "in your screen!"?

---

Think I shall make myself feel less guilty by doing a bit of maths now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home