Monday, February 14, 2005

People came over last night. While it was fun, my parents sure as hell were pretty pissed off by somebodys incessant screaming. And Andrew is going to bunk at my house one day. I would be happy if he didnt take my phone on the way out in true mok-style. I swear I didn't notice a thing until an hour after he left. The sneaky bastard.

Anyhoo, we pretty much sat around in my room and chatted. My room is pretty damn messed up now with nougat wrappers and crumbs. I couldn't even sleep well, which kinda explains why I can be awake now. And my room is still messy, compared to the neat state it was in yesterday afternoon. Sigh.

It was fun making everyone walk to my place though. :)

---

Uh. It's Valentine's Day today! Um. Yeah. I got stuff for random people around school. But I don't have enough gifts or money to buy gifts. So don't expect anything from me.

---

According to Nana, Cheryl and John, I am in deep shit. Help me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home