Sunday, March 06, 2005

As it turns out, I have even more options for subject combinations, but they involve taking F maths, which involves buying a $200 calculator, which involves me going bankrupt. So I shall not touch F maths.

---

I was supposed to have choir yesterday. However, since I was using the lag-free moe systen to apply for my JAE, I slept at a very subtle time of 3am and woke up at the even more subtle time of 1pm.

---

Aston Villa finally won a match yesterday. Whoopees. Luke Moore is goodness.

---

I logged on to msn in the morning. I saw Mok online, not at the office for once.

Me: I'm watching a movie later.
Mok: Ooh. Can I go. (Obviously trying to be thick skinned)
Me: Go church la you.
Mok: I'm injured. Cannot go church.
Me: But you can go watch movie.
Mok: Sprained thumb. Cannot hold bible.

As it turns out, some things never change. Once a Victorian, always a Victorian.

---

Caught Hitch today. Quite a good movie actually. I'll recommend it. Ecspecially since theres Will Smith, probably the best black actor around. Right now it's pretty much ranked like

Will Smith> Jamie Foxx>Eddie Murphy>Samuel L. Jackson>Morgan Freeman>Don Cheadle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cuba Gooding Jr.

Anyway, the movie was pretty okay storyline wise and is very spontaneous. So yeah, it's pretty good.

On the topic of movies, there seem to be some pretty good movies coming out soon.

1. A series of unfortunate events
2. Spanglish( I'm not really keen on this one)
3. Boogeyman
4. Spongebob Squarepants the Movie(Must. Watch.)
5. Winnie the Pooh the Movie(I'm really not keen on this one)
6. The Pacifier (Vin Diesel in a comedy. Should be interesting)

Which accumulates to about $39-$51 in expenses. this is so not friendly to my pocket.

---

There seems to be an econs test tomorrow. Shall bo chup.

---

Hm, sometimes I wonder: What do I want?