Saturday, March 05, 2005

Bloggage frequency has been decreasing as of late. I am sorry my fans and dearest readers.

---

My parents have never been much help. I know that they are keeping me as a cash cow or a trophy that they can boast to other people about. They don't really care about what I do, which is perfectly okay with me, since I've never been one to ocnsult them for help, since they'd just ask me to do whatever sounds the nicest to brag about.

Lately they seem to be afraid of a lot of things. My dad has been an asshole as of late. It's almost like he consciously looking at faults for him to nag at me about. I don't bother arguing with him anymore because he's afraid of losing power in the household that he'll just shout back even louder. Completely not worth my effort. He's more concerned about how dirty the furniture gets than whether his son breaks a leg. All he does nowadays is complain about how lazy I am about the house and how he dosent know what I'm up to, while sitting at the television and not getting up except to go to the kitchen. I guess he dosen't notice that I spend more time at school than he spends at work.

My mother isn't really much help. She thinks that reputation would determine how good the course would be for me, when in fact it does more for her name than for her brain. She talks to me like I'm a little kid. And I think she has a short memory. I have to listen to her repeat the same thing 6 times in 10 minutes almost everyday. And she dosen't even take the effort to think about what I'm saying. 1 question can become 10 questions all meaning the same thing. Life at home is stupid.

That being said, my brother actually is of a bit more help, but all his advice revolves around not doing whatever he's doing, which is going to poly and doing karate. Right. Like I'm going to do that.

Life at home is frustrating.

---

I was talking to Mok a couple nights ago on msn at about 9pm. And he was still at the office. Muahahahaha. Die Mok.

---

I just applied for my JAE. I think trying to apply at 2 in the morning is good since the server dosen't lag too much. However, applying at 2 in the morning also means that chances are I'm not thinking straight. Guess what, of all things to happen, I clicked on the wrong thing. Which means my courses look like this.

1. Mass communication(Ngee Ann Poly)
2. MJ science
3. VJ arts
4. Radio and Music Technology(Singapore Poly)
5. TPJC arts
6. Real Estate Business (Nanyang Poly)
7. TPJC science
8. MJ arts.

I'm screwed.

---

Muahahahah. I feel so dumb. I didn't click submit and pay. Which means my choices hasn't been entered yet. Phew. Now it looks like this.

MJ science, MJ arts, VJ arts, TP arts, TP science, SP,NP, NYP.

8 courses, since it's a lucky number.

---

MJ seems to have done quite well for it's A levels. Which means life in MJ will be tough. hah. I look forward to the challenge. *puts on a confident face, but is actually scared to death*

On a side note, I'm still undecided on what subject combi I should take.

(Add Cmaths to all)

Physics + Lit + Econs
Chem + Lit + Econs
History + Lit + Econs
Physics + Lit + Chem
Lit + Econs

Views, anyone? I really need advice for this. And don't ask me to ask my parents. I will slap you.

---

My toe has blisters. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home