Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I seem to be really sick as of late. From a fever on wednesday to stomach flu on monday, and normal flu now. This is stupid. Think I need to actually start taking care of myself. I hate having to take MCs. I'd rather come to school sick and have the teacher tell me to sleep in class. =D

---

I won't be appealing to VJ. Apparently it's partial 6 for arts, 7 if Vj is kind. Which means that since it's the dragon batch, there might be an overload of applicants, which says that partial 6 may not even make it. Which would suggest that more people than expected will be staying in MJ. Always a good thing to have more people.

---

We had to perform a lit play. Luckily, I managed to worm my way into a directing role, which basically means I sat around and let Alexis the parade commander do the shouting. That being said, it actually went quite well, even though the rehearsals went haywire like my current mind. That being said, there were actually quite a few screw ups, but luckily nobody noticed it since nobody reads King Lear until they need to. They will be shocked when they actually read it. Well those who stay in MJ anyway.

---

I seem to have a lot of sudden urges lately. Just had an urge to play pool this morning. Followed by an urge for basketball. And now I have an urge for a blackout to happen so I can be amused.

---

Had pizza hut today with A104. We actually got 10 people together for once. I had no idea what we ordered. At first everyone seemed to agree on big pizzas, but I turned around and turned back and there were small pizzas, weird looking sausages, onion rings, strange looking vegetarian rings, chicken, lasagne among other random assorted stuff. It was funny. I thought Pizza Hut actually screwed up.

Going home from Compass point, however, is a drag. I have to take MRT all the way down to Dhoby Ghaut and switch trains twice, or take to Outram and switch once, which still takes very long. OR, I can take a train back to Pasir Ris and feel stupid about myself.

---

Should I continue taking econs? It does seem like a pretty void subject to me.

---

I would start ranting about now, but I shall not due to laziness, and since doing this would result in extreme unpopularity for me. Let's just say we're out of secondary school and into JC. Some things just have to be left behind.

---

Nowhere seems to be a safe place anymore. It's too easy to get spotted. Sometimes I wish I could blend in more easily and hide in the crowd. As good as it is to see people you know everywhere, sometimes I just don't need to. Ecspecially at the expo or airport, when I need some time alone. "Me" time is hard to come by nowadays.

---

Oh no. I need to get a bag for OGL camp. My current bag won't be big enough, I think. There goes my money. Looks like an iRiver is joining a list of a sharp knife, a test paper with an "A" on it, Mok's wallet and a pretty girl's hand as things I won't find in my hands anytime soon.

---

I would post lyrics now, but the entry already looks long enough, I think. So it's lights out for now. New question: Are short but frequent or long but irregular blog posts better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home