Sunday, March 13, 2005

Pot luck yesterday, to send Sid off to NS. I planned to buy satay at first, but upon walking around the whole marine parade area and realizing that nobody sells satay in the morning, I blew $6 on you char kuay/ you tiao and headed down and saw curry chicken, Shepherd Pie, croquettes, cheesy chicken, salmon patties and roasted ribs. Then I looked at my you tiao and felt stupid.

That being said, my you tiao actually turned out to be quite popular due to the fact that it can be dipped into pretty much anything, from curry to cheese to beer. I think everyone suddenly became self conscious, because nobody dared to eat the cheesy chicken Madman brought(it did taste rather good though). It was funny.

Oh, and I drank beer. Not enough to get really drunk, but enough to make me feel odd. I don't think I'll ever get used to the taste of beer. Heineken just leaves a very bitter aftertaste which I don't quite like.

---

OGL camp tomorrow. Bah. I should start packing soon. But: No bag pack what?

---

It seems I have forgotten to review Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortuneate Events. Incidentally, the book wasn't written by Lemony Snicket, but by some other guy. I believe theres a "andl" suffix in his name somewhere.

Don't go in expecting a funny movie just because there's Jim Carrey and because of the title. If you be like me and go in expecting it to be funny in a sadistic happy tree friends kind of way. I was sorely disappointed. That being said, the movie actually wasn't bad, but it was more like Spy Kids, just with a different setting, better scriptwriting and better acting. Yea, this >>>> Spy Kids. I shall not spoil the movie.

There are still alot of movies to watch, but so little time, and so little money. The world is a sad place.

---

*Waits for someone to organize to class outing*

---

I will try my best to make this a busy holiday. Basketball anyone?

---

Mok is quitting his job soon. How sad. I will not be able to tease him for a while. On a brighter note, he won't be borrowing money from me anytime soon. Hope he follows the trend and gets a new ball too.

---

What to do....what to do....