Saturday, March 12, 2005

Well, Holidays are here. I won't say I'm not happy because school was fun while it lasted. But yeah, I'm happy. No time to be sad really since my holidays look kinda busy. OGL camp on monday and tuesday should tire me out enough. Besides, a break from schoolwork and choir is hard to come by. Might as well enjoy it while I can.

---

Andrew got himself a new basketball. Am looking forward to thrashing him with it. Knowing VJC people, however, Wilbur will probably try to get a share of it and then dump it at his house with the excuse that "my house is only 5 minutes from VJC", only for it never to see daylight ever again.

---

I think the student council sees me as some kind of slacker. For orientation, we have three events : KYC, MMM, WnW. Some of the game ICs get to conduct games in all 3 events. Others get 2. I seem to be one of the few who only get to do 1. It's really depressing to see everyone else getting to do more than you. I mean, even Rachel the slacker gets to do 2. I hope some of them don't get into MJ. Then maybe I'll have a chance to slack less (read: torture other people more). For once, I am finding myself angry about being allowed to slack. Could this be a turning point. Nah.

On a brighter note though, I get cool points for being in charge of station 1 out of 30.

I have to bring a pail to OGL camp. Wonder why. Wonder how I'm going to carry it to Pasir Ris without looking like an idiot/ trainee cleaner.

---

Went bowling yesterday with A104. It was kinda funny since I arrived 1 1/2 hours late. I blame the student council for that. I did however get to catch Suq falling on the bowling alley, Jeevan laughing and trying it out himself and falling in an even more hilarious fashion. The manager proceeded to come over and tick Jeevan off, much to our enjoyment.

I'l miss A104. I should write farewell notes or something. Quite a few people wrote for me I think.

---

I have more or less sealed my fate in MJ choir, after taking measurements for my suit. Shit. Hope Rambo lets me take another cca.

---

Have pot luck later. Shall go think of what to buy.

---

Still searching for good music to replace the current.