Thursday, March 17, 2005

MJ's new mass dance is pretty fun, as much as i hate to admit it. Still can't perfect the steps though. I think I'll find myself tossed out of the hall during orientation, since I dance like Denys. I don't understand why we have to use another Black Eyed Peas song. Mok would be proud.

---

I kind of hate hospitals. The moment I walk in my stomach churns as I smell the putrid stench of the sick, the dying and the dead. This is followed by the smell of medicine, detergent and soap, courtesy of overcautious hospital staff. Everyone lies in a bed, unable to move. It's a depressing sight. I've worked in a hospital before. It wasn't fun.

---

Saw In Good Company today. It's a movie much like Love Actually. Not anything on a large scale, but rather soft and hartwarming. And funny at times too. Oh, and the young male lead looks alot like Toby Maguire but wasn't. Throughout the movie I was expecting him to climb the wall or something. Oh, and Dennis Quaid pretty much owns all old (white) male actors.

I need to look out for symbolism more. I only got one bit of symbolism like hours after seeing the movie. Same with shutter. I just need to think more.

Movies left : Robots, Spongebob

Coach Carter opens in april. With Samuel L. Jackson. This should be good.

---

I have a busy friday tomorrow. Should I go for A104 lunch or basketball training? Sheesh. I hate having to make stupid decisions.

---

It's odd how you can be going strong, and get derailed by one moment of weakness. I'm kind of in a dilemma now. I sure as hell am lazy to think too much over it though.