Thursday, March 24, 2005

I woke up late today. It felt good. But my hopes of moping around the house all day were dashed when I realized I had to go to school to design Zosma t-shirts for OGLs.

It was actually quite fun sitting around with the other OGLs in the atrium slacking around claiming to be waiting for markers. Anyway, I think I mutilated my shirt. Makes me almost want to not wear it. But I guess I should be proud of it since I drew on it myself. Even if the Z on the back looks grotesque and the front isn't exactly a masterpiece either.

There were people who actually wrote "gay" on their collars though. Hmmm.

Also, Jeremy Lua asked me to go eat dinner with his Alhena people. Feeling awkward I politely refused. I did feel kind of bad after kicking his butt like tons of times in daidee too. Maybe he dosen't fit into the "have cards, will play" system of MJC though.

---

JC news:

Mok got posted to YJC. Like WOW la. He did appeal to poly though.

Valerie's appeal to MJC from TPJC failed. And she got 9 points. MJC is acting big again.

Ian did not make it to VJ and is now in AC. *snickers in sadistic glee*

TPJC orientation blows.

There is no space for mass dancing in TJC.

Many people who got posted to SRJC are trying to appeal to MJ.

MJC orientation starts only next week. Which is good.

VJC has lots of un-enthu people.

---

Apparently there's a 4H gathering tomorrow. Shall I go?

---

I think I've managed to find myself a mental foothold. Unless something really bad happens I won't be slipping into those bad thoughts again. Still need to keep myself alert though.